BridgeRev has openings for digital marketing interns!
They will work closely with and support the strategy, content creation and design departments.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Write, design and create digital assets for social media and web
- Work with the core team to support client projects and ongoing strategies
- Become familiar with inbound marketing, specifically HubSpot
- Participate in brainstorming and creative problem solving
- Assist with monitoring accounts using tools like HubSpot and Buffer
- Assist with gathering and analyzing data using various tools
- Conduct and compile research
- Gain a better understanding of SEO best practices
- Learn what a proper sales funnel is
- Gather new content best practices and social channel recommendations (Reddit, Medium, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
- Basic understanding of principles and best practices of advertising, inbound marketing and traditional media.
- A desire to learn about SEO, data-driven design and marketing ROI
- Familiarity with AP style
- A desire to grow your critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- An understanding of the importance of branding and brand standards
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Indesign) for graphic design and branding purposes
- A willingness to take direction, share your thoughts and continue to grow
- A strong work ethic
- Availability for consistent hours
- A love for learning and research
Meg McElhaney, BridgeRev's Chief Strategy Officer, keeps us heading in the right direction. Before joining BridgeRev, Meg headed project management for one of Oklahoma City’s largest regional advertising agencies. Meg has led workshops on personal branding and campaign management, as well as best practices for public relations operations.