About the Position
The Account Strategist is the main liaison between our clients and our team. They are responsible for understanding (and anticipating) our clients needs, dreams & roadblocks and working with the team at large to ensure that we’re meeting deadlines, goals and budgets.
Bridges Strategies is a growth agency focusing on digital marketing and RevOps based in Oklahoma City. We’ve been able to grow successfully over the past decade due to core values like transparency, agility and candid communication with our clients. The Account Strategist will be expected to deliver great work, build strong client and team relationships and more while upholding these values.
Core duties & responsibilities of the role:
- Build strong client relationships through transparency, candid communication, business understanding and excellent execution and delivery.
- Contribute new ideas, tactics and strategies to meet our clients goals and needs
- Understand the Bridges brand, values and commitment and ensure all client work meets or exceeds expectations
- Apply best practices in digital marketing, business strategy, advertising and digital media to develop winning strategies and initiatives
- Identify opportunities to delight clients, partners and team members
- Demonstrate a curiosity for digital marketing, social, SEO and other emerging trends
- Take ownership of projects, initiatives and deliverables
- Prepare reports, decks and presentations for clients, leadership and peers
- Understand and contribute to project management by writing accurate briefs, strategy summaries and managing expectations of all parties
- Learn and implement inbound marketing methodology
- Lead strategy on new and existing projects as needed
- Be proactive, solution-oriented and confident in your abilities and work
- Utilize analytical, data and social tools to inform, shape and test strategies and tactics
- Demonstrated ability to understand a client’s business, business model and factors impacting revenue and long-term growth
- Comfortable giving presentations to clients, peers, leadership and other stakeholders
- Strong interest in technology, digital marketing and emerging trends
- Ability to balance needs of clients with agency resources and meet deadlines
- Experience with using data to tell stories, shape narratives and inform decisions
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Positive, professional team player who takes ownership of tasks and who seeks and accepts other responsibilities
- Experience working with internal teams across a variety of functions including creative, content, interactive, data, media and creative operations
- 5+ years of relevant marketing, PR or advertising agency experience
- 3+ Years of experience in digital marketing, business strategy, digital strategy and/or brand strategy
- Experience using, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Social Media Analytics and more
- Ability to use analytic tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, HubSpot, and others
- Comfortable working with Project Management tools (we use ClickUp)
- Experience with SEO strategy a plus
- Experience with Inbound Marketing and HubSpot a plus
Will this employee supervise others?
- Repetitive movement of hands and fingers – typing and/or writing.
- Frequent standing, and/or sitting.
- Occasional walking, stooping, kneeling or crouching.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Visually identify, observe and assess.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary;
- Company paid health care (health, dental & vision);
- Flexible schedule;
- Company wide remote-work days;
- Tech-forward, collaborative workspace;
- Paid time off
- Great coffee & free beer (for creative thinking!);
About Bridges Strategies
Since 2012, Bridges Strategies has relied on values like radical transparency, bottom-line accountability, agile digital paradigm, and candid relationships to set us apart from our competitors. A Platinum Tier HubSpot Certified Agency Partner that was voted one of Clutch.co’s Top Digital Agencies in 2018, Bridges proudly serves clients around the globe from Oklahoma City, OK.
- Fill out the form below. Attach your résumé and portfolio.
Date Posted: 08/03/2021